2. OIL CAN POINTS. Every 25 hours lubricate all exposed adjusting threads with
3. OIL FILTER-Element Type. Every 50 hours remove filter element, clean
housing, install new element.
4. OIL FILTER-Spin-On Type. Every 50 hours remove oil filter, clean housing,
and install new oil filter.
5. CRANKCASE-Drain crankcase when hot. Every 50 hours drain and refill
crankcase, operate engine for five minutes, check for leaks, check crankcase oil level,
and bring to FULL mark.
6. Insure cam wick is Iubricated with OE/HDO (sparingly) whenever ignition
contact points are replaced or adjusted.
7. For artic operation, refer to TM 9-207.
A copy of this Lubrication Order will remain with the equipment at all times;
here in are mandatory.
Order of the Secretary of the Army
General, United States Army
Brigadier General, United States Army
The Adjutant General
To be distributed in accordance with DA Form 12-25A, Operator and Unit Mainte-
nance Requirements for Engine, Gasoline, 6HP, ModeIs 4A0321/1213.
Card 3 of 4