Table 1-1. Parts Containing Asbestos
Clamp, Oil Tube
Clamp, Oil tube
7. How to Locate Repair Parts.
When National Stock Number or Part Number is Not Known:
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the functional group to which the item belongs. This is
necessary since figures are prepared for functional groups, and listings are divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the functional group to which the item belongs.
(3) Third. Identify the item on the illustration and note the item number.
(4) Fourth. Look in the repair parts list for the figure and item numbers. The NSNs and part numbers are
on the same line as the associated item numbers.
When National Stock Number or Part Number is Known:
(1) First. If you have the national stock number, look in the STOCK NUMBER column of the National
Stock Number Index. The NSN is arranged in national item identification number (NIIN) sequence (see paragraph
4a). Note the figure and item number next to the NSN.
(2) Second. Turn to the figure and locate the item number. Verify that the item is the one you are looking
If you have the part number, look in the PART NUMBER column of the part num-
ber index. Identify the figure and item number, look up the item on the figure in