4. From shop storage chest obtain eight set screw floor plugs (4) and insert into empty ring bolt holes (5).
5. Repeat step4 with floor insert holes of second frame.
d. Attaching security bars to ECUs.
1. Before installing ECUs, remove seven
screws from face of each ECU and store in storage chest.
Standard screws will be reinstalled
whenever an ECU is to be
screws will be used to attach
security bars to ECUs.
2. From shop storage chest remove fourteen
special retainer screws.
3. Install four special retainer screws (1) thru
top bar (2) into face of ECU (3) and tighten.