b. Connecting power to ECU.
Inspect installation of ECU (1) and power
2. Position ECU MODE SELECTOR switch (3)
3. Remove cap (4) from receptacle (6).
4. Push end of connector (5) into power input
receptacle (6). Push until seated.
5. Screw connector lock ring (7) on receptacle
6. Repeat steps (1) thru (5) with other ECU.
Connecting power distribution to panel to
1. Ensure all circuit breakers on the power
distribution panel are in the off position.
2. Ensure pigtail is connected to the power
3. A qualified electrician will connect black wire
from pigtail to lug L1 on generator, red wire to L2, green
wire to L3, and white wire to L 0.
Change 1 2-21