SECTION III. PREPARATION FOR SHIPMENT
2-8. Striking the shelter.
Shop utilities (other than
a. Disconnecting water supply. (When installed)
1. Obtain two protective dust caps (1) from
shop storage chest.
2. Install dust cap on each end of feed thru
connector (2), tighten securely.
b. Disconnecting compressed air.
1. Remove quick disconnect coupling (1) from
the air inlet nipple (2). Store in shop storage chest.
2. Obtain a dust cap (3) from storage chest.
3. Install dust cap (3) on air inlet nipple (2),