ARMY TM 9-2805-256-14
AIR FORCE TO 38G2-102-2
NAVY NAVFAC P-8-611-14E
4-15. Lower Air Duct
This task covers:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 1, Appendix B)
Rags, Wiping (Item 6, Appendix D)
Solvent, Drycleaning (Item 7, Appendix D)
a. R e m o v a l (figure 4-3)
(1) Remove screw (1), washers (2), and nut (3) securing lower air duct (4).
(2) Remove remaining six screws (5) and washers (6) and remove lower air duct.
b. R e p a i r .
W A R N I N G
Drycleaning solvent PD-680 used to clean parts is potentially dangerous to personnel and
property. Avoid repeated and prolonged skin contact. Do not use near open flame or
excessive heat. Flash point of solvent is 100°F-138°F (38°C-60°C).
(1) Clean lower air duct with drycleaning solvent.
(2) Repair all dents in lower air duct and repaint as necessary.
Intallation. (figure 4-3)
(1) Position lower air duct (4) on engine and secure using five screws (5) and washers (6).
(2) Install screw (1), washers (2), and nut (3) and secure lower air duct (4).
4 - 1 2