ARMY TM 9-2805-258-14
AIR FORCE TO 38G2-89-21
NAVY NAVFAC P-8-614-14E
5-I8. Rockers (cont).
b. I n s p e c t i o n / R e p a i r . ( f i g u r e 5 - 1 5)
(1) Remove retaining ring (1), washer (2), rocker (3), and washer (4) from rocker shaft (5).
(2) Remove washer (6), rocker (7), washer (8), and retaining ring (9) from rocker shaft (5).
W A R N I NG
Drycleaning solvent PD-680 used to clean parts is potentially dangerous to personnel and
property. Avoid repeated and prolonged skin contact. Do not use near open flame or
excessive heat. Flash point of solvent is 100°F.-138°F. (38°C.60°C.).
(3) Clean all items with drycleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
(4) Inspect all items and replace all items that are worn or otherwise damaged. Refer to Table 5-2 for wear
(5) Install retaining ring (9), washer (8), rocker (7), and washer (6) on rocker shaft (5).
(6) Install washer (4), rocker (3), washer (2), and retaining ring (1) on rocker shaft (5).
Figure 5-15. Rockers, Inspection/Repair.
5 - 32