ARMY TM 9-2805-262-14
AIR FORCE TO 38G2-90-I
NAVY NAVFAC P-8-813-14E
4-33. Winterization Shroud.
This task covers:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 1, Appendix B)
Rags, Wiping (Item 7, Appendix D)
Solvent, Drycleaning (Item 8, Appendix D)
a. Removal. (figure 4-27).
(1) Remove two screws (1) and washers (2).
(2) Remove two screws (3) and washers (4) and remove winterization shroud (5).
b. Repair. (figure 4-27)
Drycleaning solvent PD-680 used to clean parts is potentially dangerous to personnel and
property. Avoid repeated and prolonged skin contact. Do not use near open flame or
excessive heat. Flash point of solvent is 100°F-138°F (38°C-60°C).
(1) Clean winterization shroud (5) with drycleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
(2) Repair any dents in winterization shroud and repaint as needed.
Installation. (figure 4-27)
(1) Install winterization shroud (5) and secure with two screws (3) and washers (4).
(2) Install two screws (1) and washers (2).