ARMY TM 9-2805-262-14
AIR FORCE TO 38G290-1
NAVY NAVFAC P-8-613-14E
4-35. Oil Pan Cover.
This task covers:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 1, Appendix B)
Rags, Wiping (Item 7, Appendix D)
Solvent, Drycleaning (Item 8, Appendix D)
a. Removal. (figure 4-30)
(1) Remove three screws (1) and remove rear engine mount bracket (2).
(2) Remove four screws (3) and washers (4) and remove oil pan cover (5).
Drycleaning solvent PD-680 used to clean parts is potentially dangerous to personnel and
property. Avoid repeated and prolonged skin contact. Do not use near open flame or
excessive heat. Flash point of solvent is 100°F-138°F (38°C-60°C).
(1) Clean oil pan cover in drycleaning solvent, and dry thoroughly.
(2) Repair all dents, and repaint as needed.
c. Installation. (figure 4-30).
(1) Install oil pan cover (5) and secure with four screws (3) and washers (4).
(2) Install rear engine mount (2) and secure with three screws (1).