(9) Slip injector tube (93), installer (92), and pilot (94), into injector bore and drive into
(h) Upset lower end of injector tube as follows:
1. Turn cylinder head bottom up and remove insert pilot (94). Thread upsetting die
(96) into tapped hole of installer (92).
2. Using socket and torque wrench, apply 30 Ib-ft (41 N-m) torque to upsetting die
3. Remove upsetting die (96) and installer (92) from injector tube.
Reamer does not contact large inside
diameter of current injector tube. Ream only
at small inside diameter and injector nut
(i) Ream injector tube as follows:
Clean injector tube (93) and
place cylinder head right side
Apply a few drops of cutting oil
on reamer flutes and carefully
position reamer (97) in injector