T M 9 - 2 8 1 5 - 2 0 2 - 3 4
6-11. AIR BOX HEATER REPLACEMENT
Dry cleaning solvent P-D-680 is toxic and flammable. Wear protective
goggles and gloves and use only In a well-ventilated area. Avoid
contact with skin, eyes, and clothes and dont breathe vapors. Do not
use near open flames or excessive heat. The flash point is 100oF-138oF
(38oC-50oC). If you become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, get
fresh air immediately and get medical aid. If contact with eyes Is made,
wash your eyes with water and get medical aid immediately.
Compressed air used for cleaning purposes will not exceed 30 PSI.
Use only with effective chip guarding and personal protective
equipment (goggles/shield, gloves, etc).
(1) Clean outside surface of pump with dry cleaning solvent and dry with compressed air.
(2) Inspect pump and motor for cracks, dents, or damage.
(3) Inspect electrical terminals for damage or corrosion.
(4) Inspect wiring harness for cuts, tears, burns, or other damage.
(5) Inspect hose for cuts, tears, or other damage.
Install elbows (7 and 9) onto pump and motor assembly (2).