Turbocharger is heavy. Use two persons or lifting device to prevent dropping or
damage to turbocharger.
Tape all openings of turbocharger after removal to keep foreign particles from
entering and damaging turbocharger blades.
(3) Remove turbocharger (6) and gasket (8). Discard gasket.
(4) Remove hose (2) and two clamps (1) from air inlet housing (3).
(1) Inspect hoses for cuts, cracks, and brittleness.
(2) Replace all parts failing inspection.
(1) Install hose (2) and two clamps (1) on air inlet housing (3).
(2) Install gasket (8) over studs (5) on exhaust manifold (7).