(3) Stock Number column. This column lists the NSN for the associated part number and
manufacturer identified in the PART NUMBER and CAGEC columns to the left.
(4) Fig. column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in
Section II and Section III.
(5) Item column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure
referenced in the adjacent figure number column.
c. Figure and Item Number Index.
(1) Fig. column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located.
The figures are in numerical order in Section II and Section III.
(2) Item column. The item number identifies the item associated with the figure listed in the
adjacent FIG. column. This item is also identified by the NSN listed on the same line.
(3) Stock Number column. This column lists the NSN for the associated part number and manu-
facturer identification in the PART NUMBER and CAGEC columns to the left.
(4) CAGEC column. The Commercial and Government Entity Code (CAGEC) is a 5-digit numeric
code used to identify the manufacturer, distributor, or Government agency, etc., that supplies the item.
(5) Part Number column. Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer (individual,
company, firm, corporation, or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the
item by means of its engineering drawings, specifications standards, and inspection requirements to identify
an item or range of items.
5. Special Information.
a. Usable On Code. The usable on code appears in the lower left corner of the Description column
heading. Usable on codes are shown as UOC: . . . . . . in the Description column (justified left) on
the first line applicable item description/nomenclature. Uncoded items are applicable to all models.
Identification of the usable on codes used in the RPSTL are:
b. Fabrication Instructions. Bulk materials required to manufacture items are listed in the Bulk
Material Functional Group of this RPSTL. Part numbers for bulk materials are also referenced in the
Description column of the line item entry for the item to be manufactured/fabricated. Detailed fabrication
instructions for items source coded to be manufactured or fabricated are found in TM 9-2815-210-34.
c. Assembly Instruction. Detailed assembly instructions for items source coded to be assembled
from component spare/repair parts are found in TM 9-2815-210-34. Items that make up the assembly
are listed immediately following the assembly item entry or reference is made to an applicable figure.