ENGINE OIL HOSE ASSEMBLIES, TUBE ASSEMBLIES,
AND RELATED PARTS REPLACEMENT
1. See Work Package 0028 for General Cleaning Procedures.
All parts must be inspected with care. Replace parts if damage or wear exceeds allowable
1. See Work Package 0028 for General Inspection Procedures.
1. Apply thread sealing tape (item 41, WP 0173) to all male pipe threads.
2. Install hose assemblies, tube assemblies and fittings with new gaskets (item 334, WP 175), and
O-rings (item 141, WP 0175), in accordance with the legends and illustration.
3. Secure hose assemblies, tube assemblies and fittings with clamps, attaching hardware, flat
washers, and new self-locking nut (item 33, WP 0175).
END OF WORK PACKAGE
WP 0078 00-5 (6 blank)