FUEL/WATER SEPARATOR AUTOMATIC DRAIN SYSTEM AND
WIRING HARNESS REPLACEMENT
5. Install drain elbow (10) and hose (9).
Fuel out fitting is a tee on engines equipped with a smoke generating
system. On engines without a smoke generating system the fuel out
fitting is a 90-degree elbow. The tee fitting configuration is
6. Install tee fitting (8).
7. Install hose (7) (fuel out to fuel injection pump).
8. Install hose (6) (fuel out to smoke system).
9. Install inlet elbow (5).
10. Install hose (3) (fuel into water separator).
11. Bleed air from filter and fuel lines by opening bleeder valve (2) and running electric fuel pump
(see appropriate vehicle operators manual) until fuel runs out of bleeder valve (2).
END OF WORK PACKAGE
WP 0084 00-10