d. Cylinder liner upper counterbore replacement sleeve installation.
P-D-680 SOLVENT IS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS. AVOID
REPEATED CONTACT WITH SKIN.
KEEP AWAY FROM FLAME OR EXCESSIVE
(1) Clean bore thoroughly with solvent.
(2) Coat outside of replacement sleeve with high temperature retaining compound.
(3) With ST-1168-36 driver, drive replacement sleeve into bore until it bottoms. Remove driver.
Sleeve will protrude 0.004 in. (0.101 mm) above top of block.
(4) Carefully file protruding sleeve until sleeve is even with top of block.
(5) Remove all burrs with emery cloth.
(6) Clean away all filings.