(23) Reinstall tap.
(24) Secure tap to tap handle.
(25) Turn tap into hole until stop collar mates with pilot bushing.
(26) Remove tap, drill jig and base plate.
(27) Thoroughly clean out hole.
(28) Install ST-1272-10 special nut on standard cylinder head retaining bolt.
(29) Install thread insert on head bolt until it contacts special nut.
WHEN USING PAINT THINNER, MINERAL SPIRITS, AND SIMILAR SOLVENTS,
AVOID SKIN CONTACT, INHALATION, OR CONDITIONS THAT MAY CAUSE FIRE
(30) Clean insert external threads with ST-1272-13 primer cleaner. Allow to dry.
(31) Apply light coat of ST-1272-12 sealing compound to insert external threads.
(32) Screw insert into cylinder block until flush with top of block.
(33) Hold head bolt and back off special nut 1/4 turn.
(34) Remove head bolt from insert.
(35) Remove special nut from head bolt.