(8) Apply cutting oil to cutter.
(9) With light pressure on drill, bore hole until stop collar contacts counterbore tool.
(10) Remove drill and cutter.
(11) Remove counterbore tool.
(12) Slide repair sleeve onto bushing driver.
(13) Coat bushing with retaining compound.
(14) Aline sleeve with water hole and drive sleeve into hole. Sleeve will protrude above surface of block.
TAKE CARE WHEN FILING NOT TO MAR CYLINDER HEAD GASKET SURFACE.
IMPROPER GASKET SEALING COULD CAUSE LEAKAGE.
(15) If block is to be resurfaced (para 3-9a), excess material will then be removed. If not to be resurfaced, file
bushing flush with top of block.
COMPRESSED AIR USED FOR CLEANING PURPOSES WILL NOT EXCEED 30 PSI
(207 KPA). USE ONLY WITH EFFECTIVE CHIP GUARDING AND PERSONAL
PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (GOGGLES, SHIELD, GLOVES, ETC.).
(16) Blow shavings and oil from hole and top of block with compressed air.
(17) Wipe area clean.