(10) Insert cutter into bushing until cutter bottoms on cylinder head.
(11) Slide stop collar dow n until it sits on top of gage block.
(12) Tighten collar setscrew.
(13) Remove gage block.
(14) Lock ST-1010-8 drive adapter in drill chuck.
(15) Insert drive adapter into top of cutter ensuring that slot in adapter straddles roll pin in cutter.
(16) With light pressure on drill and oil applied to cutter, cut hole to depth. Cutter will free wheel when collar
(17) Remove drill, cutter, and counterbore tool.
(18) Clean hole thor oughly with lintfree cloth.
(19) Slide sleeve onto bushing driver.
(20) Apply sealing compound to exterior of sleeve.