(6) Check rocker lever shaft for wear or scoring and ridges.
(7) If shaft has shoulders, and is scored or ridged due to rocker lever action, discard shaft.
(8) Measure diameter of rocker cover shaft at several points along its length.
(9) Discard shaft if diameter exceeds 1.122 in. (28.498 mm).
b. Inspect rocker levers.
P-D-680 SOLVENT IS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS. AVOID PROLONGED OR
REPEATED CONTACT WITH SKIN. KEEP AWAY FROM FLAME OR EXCESSIVE
(1) Clean levers in solvent. Dry thoroughly.
COMPRESSED AIR USED FOR CLEANING PURPOSES WILL NOT EXCEED 30 PSI
(207 KPA). USE ONLY WITH EFFECTIVE CHIP GUARDING AND PERSONAL
PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (GOGGLES, SHIELD, GLOVES, ETC.).
(2) Blow out oil passages in levers with compressed air.