3-35. REPAIR ROCKER LEVER HOUSING ASSEMBLY
a. Repair injector rocker lever.
(1) Replace injector rocker lever socket.
(a) Drill 1/16 in. (1.58 mm) hole in lever above socket.
(b) Insert pin punch through drilled hole and drive out socket.
(c) Press new socket into lever. Ensure socket is fully seated.
(2) Press plug into drilled hole and stake in position.
b. Repair rocker lever housing.
Repair limited to removal of sharp edges, nicks, and burrs at shaft entrance bores.
(1) Place small strip of 240 grit aluminum oxide sanding cloth on steel rod split to accept paper.
(2) Clean bores with sanding cloth and rod secured to hand drill.
COMPRESSED AIR USED FOR CLEANING PURPOSES WILL NOT EXCEED 30 PSI
(207 KPA). USE ONLY WITH EFFECTIVE CHIP GUARDING AND PERSONAL
PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (GOGGLES, SHIELD, GLOVES, ETC.).
(3) Blow out bores with compressed air.