(7) Slide ST-249-2 sleeve and bushing onto mandrel.
(8) Press bushing into lever with ST-249-2 mandrel and block while observing bushing oil hole through sleeve.
(9) Remove mandrel and sleeve and check alinement of oil holes.
(10) Chamfer each end of bushing with approximate 60 degree angle cutter secured in slow speed drill.
(11) Fill oil hole in bushing with soft soap to prevent chips from entering oil passage during boring operation.
(12) Check bored' bushing with ST-195 Go, No-Go gage.
(13) Bore bushing to 0.750 - 0.7511 in. (19.053 - 19.078 mm).
(14) Recheck bore bushing with ST-195 Go, No-Go gage.
COMPRESSED AIR USED FOR CLEANING PURPOSES WILL NOT EXCEED 30 PSI
(207 KPA). USE ONLY WITH EFFECTIVE CHIP GUARDING AND PERSONAL
PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (GOGGLES, SHIELD, GLOVES, ETC.).
(15) Blow soap from oil hole with compressed air.
P-D-680 SOLVENT IS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS. AVOID PROLONGED OR
REPEATED CONTACT WITH SKIN. KEEP AWAY FROM FLAME OR EXCESSIVE
(16) Clean lever in solvent and dry with compressed air.
b. Replace follower lever insert.
(1) Carefully pry out follower lever insert with sharp pointed punch. Discard insert.