(21) After 600 injection strokes are completed and flow stops from injectors, check amount collected in vial.
Delivery rate is stamped on injector adapter.
(22) If delivery is less than 173 cc with fuel inlet pressure at 120 psi (828 KPA) turn burnishing tool indicator
knob until it is spaced 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) from large knob.
ST-708 BURNISHING TOOL MUST BE USED WITH EXTREME CAUTION WHEN
SIZING INJECTOR ORIFICE PLUGS. DO NOT DAMAGE INJECTOR BODY UNDER
(23) Slowly push needle shaft knob in until needle is felt entering orifice plug.
(24) Turn needle shaft knob to left to lock needle shaft to indicator knob.
(25) Turn indicator knob to right until needle contacts orifice plug.
(26) Index indicator with mark on largest knob and turn indicator knob one mark to right.-