(4) If fuel pressure is incorrect, turn idle adjusting tool (in governor spring pack cover) clockwise to increase
pressure and counterclockwise to decrease pressure.
(5) If adjusting screw bottoms out, stop test stand, remove governor spring pack cover, and add washers to
spring end of screw. Reinstall cover.
(6) Reset idle speed and shut down stand.
(7) Remove idle adjusting tool from governor spring pack housing.
(8) Install plug in governor spring pack housing.
k. Perform fuel pump main pressure adjus tment.
(1) Turn selector valve to ROTAMETER position.
(2) Start stand and set pump speed at 2100 rpm.
(3) Adjust flow control valve until exactly 470 pph is indicated on the flowmeter.
(4) Check for 157 psi (1083.3 kPa) indication on fuel pressure gage.