2-32. FUEL INJECTION PUMP REPAIR (Contd)
48. Remove two cam roller shoes (2) and two cam rollers (1) from rotor (4).
49. Remove leaf spring adjusting screw (7) and leaf spring (6) from rotor (4).
50. Remove two plungers (3) from rotor (4).
51. Install governor weight support in vise.
Do not handle precision ground surface of rotor to avoid
Handle all parts carefully with clean hands wet with calibrating
fluid to avoid contamination.
52. Remove rotor (4) from hydraulic head (5) and place rotor (4) in governor weight support. Using
5/32-in. hex head driver, remove delivery valve stop plug (12).
53. Remove head seal (8) from hydraulic head (5). Discard head seal (2).
If delivery valve cannot be removed from rotor, delivery valve
extractor must be used.
54. Remove valve stop (11), spring (10), and delivery valve (9) from rotor (4). Discard valve stop (11) and
tag spring (10) for assembly.