2-32. FUEL INJECTION PUMP REPAIR (Contd)
29. Install transfer pump end cap seal (2) in hydraulic head (1).
Use care when handling rotor weight retainer and hydraulic head
before retainers are installed. Rotor can fall out and cause damage
30. Install two rotor retainers (3) with cut out portions meeting over roll pin hole in hydraulic head (1).
31. Install liner locating ring (4) on hydraulic head (1) with split 90° from roll pin hole.
32. Install transfer pump liner (5) so slot aligns with roll pin hole in hydraulic head (1).
Blades must not be cocked during installation. Sharp edge of liner
can score blade ends.
l Transfer pump blades are available in standard and oversize.
Oversize blades are marked in black and must be used whenever
l Oversize and standard transfer pump blades do not have to be
used as matched sets.
33. Install two springs (6) in four transfer pump blades (7) and install transfer pump blades (7)
in rotor (8).
Privacy Statement -
Copyright Information. -