2-32. FUEL INJECTION PUMP REPAIR (Contd)
59. Rotate housing (11) and holding fixture 180°
The vent wire screw is available in different sizes (identification
numbers are etched on each) to adjust return oil flow. If original
screw is to be replaced, use the same size. The final determination
will be made during calibration.
60. Install vent wire screw (18). Tighten to 25-30 lb-in. (3 Nm) with 1/8-in. hex head driver.
61. Install metering valve assembly (17) in housing (11).
62. Connect linkage hook (15) to governor arm (20).
63. Install spring (19) on governor arm (20) and linkage hook (15).
Governor arm must be installed correctly or injection pump will
64. Install governor arm (20) in housing (11) so that feet on governor arm (20) fit in slots in thrust
65. Install linkage hook (15) on valve arm pin (16).