ARMY TM 9-2815-259-24
AIR FORCE TO 38G1-125-2
MARINE CORPS 09249A/09246A-24
3.10.2. EXHAUST MANIFOLD.
Inspect exhaust manifold (2, Figure 3-8) for serviceability. Notify next higher maintenance level if
cracked or otherwise damaged.
FIGURE 3-8. EXHAUST MANIFOLD.
3.11. LUBRICATION SYSTEM MAINTENANCE.
This section provides maintenance for lubrication system components.
3.11.2. OIL FILTER ASSEMBLY.
(1) Drain engine lubrication system, refer to TM 9-6115-671-14.
(2) Remove oil filter (1, Figure 3-9).
(3) Disconnect turbocharger oil inlet line from fitting (2). Remove fitting.
(4) Remove capscrews (3 and 4). Gently remove oil filter head (5). Remove and discard gasket (6).
(5) Cover all openings to prevent entry of foreign material.
(1) Remove oil filter assembly, refer to step a.
(2) Inspect oil filter head (5, Figure 3-9) for cracks or other damage. Replace parts as needed.