ARMY TM 9-6115-666-13&P
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-505-1
4.18. CABLE STORAGE BOX MAINTENANCE.
This task covers:
Tool Kit, General Mechanic's (item 1, appendix B)
Drill, 1/4-inch (item 2, appendix B)
Trailer support devices are lowered
Riveter, Blind Head (item 2, appendix B)
1. Remove vinyl cover (1, figure 4-13) from cable storage box (2).
2. Remove any stored items.
3. Remove six self-locking nuts (3), 12 flat washers (4), and six bolts (5) that secure the cable storage
box (2) to the trailer chassis.
4. With the aid of a suitable lifting device, remove the cable storage box.
1. Refer to paragraph 4.13 and replace strap assembly.
2. Drill out blind rivets securing the catch assembly.
3. Position new catch assembly and secure with new blind rivets.
1. With the aid of a suitable lifting device position cable storage box (2) over mounting holes in trailer
2. Install six bolts (5), 12 flat washers (4), and six new self-locking nuts (3) that secure cable storage box.
3. Store items removed in step 2 of the removal procedure.
4. Replace vinyl cover (1) on cable storage box (2).