ARMY TM 9-6115-666-13&P
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-505-1
4.19. FIRE EXTINGUISHER BRACKET MAINTENANCE (TYPICAL).
This task covers:
INITIAL SETUP :
Tool Kit, General Mechanic's
(item 1, appendix B)
Both generator sets shut down, paragraph 2.7.1
Trailer support devices are lowered
Clear plastic panel covers removed,
The power plant has two fire extinguisher brackets. One located on the switch box and the
other located on the cable storage box. Replacement procedures are the same for each
1. Remove fire extinguisher from bracket.
2. Remove stored items from cable storage box and/or switch box top cover.
3. Remove four self-locking nuts (1, figure 4-14), flat washers (2), cap screws (3), and remove fire
extinguisher bracket (4).
1. Install fire extinguisher bracket (4), four cap screws (3), flat washers (2), and new self-locking nuts (1).
2. Place items removed from cable storage box into the box and/or install two clear plastic panels
(paragraph 4.14) and cover on switch box.
3. Place fire extinguisher in bracket.