2-32. FUEL INJECTION PUMP REPAIR (Contd)
30. Inspect regulatar (10) for damage. Replace if damaged.
When removing roll pin, note which hole from where pin is
removed, It is marked C or CC.
31. Inspect roll pin (9) in regulator (10) for damage. Replace if damaged.
32. Inspect arm spring (11) for damage. Replace if damaged.
Metering valves are available in standard and oversize. If
replacing metering valve, check for number SB-336 on top of
hydraulic head. If number is present, oversize metering valve
must be used or injection pump may malfunction.
33. Inspect metering valve (12) and arm (13) for damage. If damaged, perform steps 34 and 35. If not,
go to step 36.
34. Place valve (12) in holding fixture hole and remove arm (13) from valve (12).
35. Install arm (13) on valve (12).